Category Archives: CNBLUE
CNBLUE has been denied entry into Japan because of visa issues.
On August 31st, CNBLUE arrived at Haneda Airport, but like B2ST, were denied entry because of some visa complications.
CNBLUE were supposed to attend an official schedule in Japan on September 1st for their major Japanese debut. If the issue does not solve itself at the airport soon, the members will have to return to Korea and sort out their visa problems there.
CNBLUE’s company stated, “Currently, we are working with our Japanese agency on quickly resolving the situation. We are trying our best to make sure that CNBLUE’s Japanese schedule does not get harmed by this problem.”
In Japan, Koreans are given a 90-day, no-visa term if they are just visiting for a vacation. However, if profits are made through concerts and other activities (like in the case with CNBLUE), a visa must be obtained.
The visa issue has confounded many fans, as CNBLUE attended ‘Mezamashi Live‘ in Odaiba, Tokyo back on August 22nd.
CNBLUE is ready to take on Asia, as they’ve just announced their first Asian tour, “CNBLUE 2011 Asia Tour Concert ‘Blue Storm’“!
The band’s first official album, “First Step“, was lauded as a massive success, thanks to its chart-topping hits like “Intuition” and “Love Girl“. As such, there’s no better time to start a tour across Asia and continue the momentum.
Representatives of FNC Music said, “This tour will be a great present to fans all over Asia who have been waiting for it.”
Ticket sales will open through Interpark, Mnet, and other event sales sites starting August 2nd for fanclub members, and the 3rd for everyone else. The tour will kick off with a two-day concert in Seoul on September 17th and 18th.
Source + Photos: Star News via Naver
I listen to this so much! It is Seoul FM and plays all the hottest K-POP music, and every time I tune in, I hear a Super Junior song. Though right now I am listening to ‘Cold’ by Aziatix, and up next is ‘It Has To Be You’ by Yesung! It’s beautiful! So I thought I would share the link to where you can listen to it online, so here it is:
It’s Okay Daddy’s Girl is a korean drama which I am watching at the moment. It is really sad, but I started watching it as Dongae (Super Junior) and Minhyuk (CNBLUE) are in it and they both play important parts. And every time Donhae cries, I cry. Here’s the synopsis from Wikipedia:
Eun Chae Ryung is a spoiled daughter who had always completely relied on her father. When he is involved in an accident one day, she finds herself rudely awakened from her sheltered life and forced to mature, encountering numerous hardships before she gradually becomes an independent person.
Here’s the first episode on youtube.com:
- Park In Hwan as Eun Ki Hwan (Chae Ryung’s father)
- Moon Chae Won as Eun Chae Ryung
- Lee Hee Jin as Eun Ae Ryung
- Kang Won (강원) as Eun Ho Ryung
- Kim Hye Ok as Heo Sook Hee
- Yoo Seung Mok (유승목) as Heo Man Soo
- Lee Bong Gyu as Hyuk Gi’s father
- Lee Yong Nyeo (이용녀) as Hyuk Gi’s mother
- Choi Jin Hyuk as Choi Hyuk Gi
- Shin Min Soo as Choi Duk Gi
- Lee Dong Hae as Choi Wook Gi
- Park Geun Hyung as Jung Pil Suk
- Yun Woon Kyung as Yeo Chang Ja
- Kang Sung as Jung Jin Goo
- Jin Se Yun as Jung Se Yeon
- Choi Ja Hye as Seo Hee Jae
- Lee Won Jae as Park Kwon (Jong Suk’s father)
- Park Hye Jin (박혜진) as Mo Yoon Kyung (Jong Suk’s mother)
- Jun Tae Soo as Park Jong Suk
- Hong Yeo Jin as Lee Soon Jung
- Lee Na (이나) as Go Yang Mi
- Jo Han Joon (조한준) as Park Moo Sool
- Kim Dong Gyoon as Kwak Kyun Woo
- Han Soo Min (한수민) as Geum Joo Hye
- Nam Ji Hyun as Shin Sun Hae
- Hwang Sun Hee (황선희) as Ma Ri Sol
- Min Ji Oh as Kang Bo Ra
- Kim Gyu Jin (김규진) as Shim Byung Chun
- Park Sang Hoon (박상훈) as Shin Sun Do
- Kang Min Hyuk as Hwang Yeon Doo
- Park Jung Geun (박정근) as Kang Dong Bo
- Marco as Marco
- Sung Chang Hoon (성창훈) as Ricardo
- Song Yi Woo as Jo Ah Ra
- Seo Dong Soo as Professor Kang
- Lee Jin Ah as Jun So Hyung
- Yoo Byung Sun (유병선) as Min Hyun Gyo
- Lee Sun Ah as Ah Young
- Yum Dong Hun (염동헌) as Ah Young’s dad
- Choi Sung Joon as Doctor Hong
- Kim Min Seo as Park Da Bin
I have recently bought CNBLUE’s First Step Limited Edition album and wanted to share the photos of it with you. Inside is a book full of pictures from their songs ‘Intuition’ and ‘Love Girl’. Also I got three small photos of them and the poster for the album. Enjoy! (I will edit this post soon and add more photos of it)
*Take out with full credit*
This is a song by the girl group 4minute called Heart to Heart. I came across it simply because Jungshin from CNBLUE is in the mv. So here it is! Enjoy!
Content from youtube.com