Category Archives: Drama
Here are the remaining parts of the first episode of Skip Beat!
Credit: (as before)
Paradise Ranch is one of my favourite dramas. It has such a sweet story and brilliant actors and songs. Here’s the synopsis:
“Paradise Ranch” is a bright romantic drama that covers the life of a couple that were married at an early age and eventually divorced. But the couple falls in love with each other once again. Hang Dong-Joo ( Shim Chang-Min ) is the son of chaebol family. He competes with Seo Yoon-Ho ( Joo Sang-Wook ) for the love of Lee Da-Ji ( Lee Yeon-Hee ). Seo Yoon-Ho went to America with his parents as a child and now is the president of a resort. When he visits Jeju Island he meets and falls in love with Lee Da-Ji.
- Shim Chang Min as Han Dong Joo
- Lee Yeon Hee as Lee Da Ji
- Yoo Ha Na as Park Jin Young
- Joo Sang Wook as Seo Yoon Ho
- Chun Ho Jin as Lee Eok Soo
- Im Soo Hyang as Lee Da Eun
- Jang Yong as Han Suk Sang
- Ahn Suk Hwan as Han Tae Man
- Na Young Hee as Lee Bok Shim
- Lee Shi Un (이시언) as Secretary Lee
- Park Soo Hyun (박수현) as Baek In Soo
- Lee Doo Il a Shim Soo Bong
- Yoon Ye Hee as Kang Yang Ja
- Choi Jong Yoon as Bang Jong Dae
- Jung Eun Pyo as President Yang
- Yoon Ji Min as Ji Mil Hye
- Jo Sung Ha as Jin Young’s father
- Shin Pyo as Ki Tae
- Song Yoo Hyun (송유현) as Yoo Song Yi
- Choi Soo Young as Tae Min’s secretary (cameo, ep 3)
- Jin Tae Hyun (cameo)
- Yoon Ye Ri
This is a really good drama and I like it even more as it has Siwon in from around the time Super Junior started. The characters and plot are brilliant and I would recommend it to anyone.
- Title: 열여덟 스물아홉/Yoryodol, Sumurahop
- Also known as: Eighteen vs Twenty-nine / 18:29 / 18 vs. 29
- Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance
- Episodes: 16
- Broadcast network: KBS2
- Broadcast period: 2005-Mar-07 to 2005-Apr-26
- Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
Yu Hyechan is 29 years old. Hyechan is married to Kang Bongman who is her old classmate in high school whom she despised and hated but later fell for. The story opens with her decision to get a divorce. She has a car accident on the way to the courthouse. When she wakes up at the hospital she has no memory of her life past age 18. Her husband trys to support her since she is basically helpless now. As she recovers her memory she also starts to recover a relationship with her husband and begins to fall for him all over again…
- Park Sun Young as Yoo Hye-chan
- Ryu Soo Young as Kang Sang-young
- Park Eun Hye as Shin Ji-young
- Lee Joong Moon as Kim Noon
- Shin Goo as Kang Chi-soo
- Jo Eun Ji as Yoo Hye-won (Hye-chan’s younger sister)
- Kim Ji Young as Spicy rice cake grandmother
- Lee Sang Woo as Kang Bong-kyu
- Ahn Nae Sang as Suh Yoon-oh
- Lee Dae Yeon as Choi Ki-ja
- Jung Da Hye as Lee Eun-ji
- Jo Yang Ja as Park Soon-nyeo
- Kim Da Rae as Lee Sun-mi
- Lee Han Wi as Park Kam-dok
- Choi Si Won as young Kang Bong man
- Park Min Ji as young Yoo Hye-chan
- Park Hyo Bin
Here is the link for the episodes:
Super Junior’s Kim Kibum recently shared his thoughts on acting in a new drama.
He tweeted, “Filming at Gyeongbok Palace.. It’s been a while since I’ve been on set, so I’m half worried and half excited”. He then revealed a picture of himself on set.
Posing majestically as he looked out into the garden, Kim Kibum gave off a mature, yet elegant aura.
The star will be playing the role of ‘Park Paeng Nyun’ in the SBS drama “Deep Rooted Tree”, which will air its first episode on September 28th.
The popular manga (and anime) Ouran High School Host Club has been made into a Live Action drama, and I’ve watched the first 4 episodes and they are very good! So I thought I might share the link with you! I believe new episodes come out each Sunday on this website, so I know I’ll definately be on it every weekend!
Here’s the link:
The popular ‘We Got Married‘ Khuntoria couple, (Victoria and Nichkhun) seem to have a closer relationship than most, as they’ve been a lot more affectionate with each other on the show. On a recent episode that aired on the 23rd, the two had breakfast together at their house for the first time in awhile.
Victoria went to wake up a sleepy Nichkhun, but he continued to roll around in bed until he finally put his head on her lap. Victoria seemed comfortable, as her natural reaction was to lovingly stroke his hair.
The ‘We got Married’ couple was rumored to have a stagnant “marriage”, but Nichkhun denied such rumors and proved to viewers that they were still in their honeymoon stage by being more physically intimate with his on-air wife.
After Nichkhun’s head on Victoria’s lap, Nichkhun embraced Victoria with a big hug. Their touchy-feely actions continued as they made their way into the kitchen.
Victoria began preparing breakfast in the kitchen, when Nichkhun embraced her from behind and sweetly whispered in her ear, “Honey, be careful…“, to which Victoria responded, “Yes, dear.”
As the show’s MC panel watched the episode via VTR from the studio, they expressed their jealousy and made playful comments such as, “Do they need to go that far?”
Netizens responded to the episode by saying their affection towards each other seems so natural, the two look good together, and they speculate they may actually be dating off the air.
Content from allkpop.com
Source & Image : Mydaily via Naver
It’s Okay Daddy’s Girl is a korean drama which I am watching at the moment. It is really sad, but I started watching it as Dongae (Super Junior) and Minhyuk (CNBLUE) are in it and they both play important parts. And every time Donhae cries, I cry. Here’s the synopsis from Wikipedia:
Eun Chae Ryung is a spoiled daughter who had always completely relied on her father. When he is involved in an accident one day, she finds herself rudely awakened from her sheltered life and forced to mature, encountering numerous hardships before she gradually becomes an independent person.
Here’s the first episode on youtube.com:
- Park In Hwan as Eun Ki Hwan (Chae Ryung’s father)
- Moon Chae Won as Eun Chae Ryung
- Lee Hee Jin as Eun Ae Ryung
- Kang Won (강원) as Eun Ho Ryung
- Kim Hye Ok as Heo Sook Hee
- Yoo Seung Mok (유승목) as Heo Man Soo
- Lee Bong Gyu as Hyuk Gi’s father
- Lee Yong Nyeo (이용녀) as Hyuk Gi’s mother
- Choi Jin Hyuk as Choi Hyuk Gi
- Shin Min Soo as Choi Duk Gi
- Lee Dong Hae as Choi Wook Gi
- Park Geun Hyung as Jung Pil Suk
- Yun Woon Kyung as Yeo Chang Ja
- Kang Sung as Jung Jin Goo
- Jin Se Yun as Jung Se Yeon
- Choi Ja Hye as Seo Hee Jae
- Lee Won Jae as Park Kwon (Jong Suk’s father)
- Park Hye Jin (박혜진) as Mo Yoon Kyung (Jong Suk’s mother)
- Jun Tae Soo as Park Jong Suk
- Hong Yeo Jin as Lee Soon Jung
- Lee Na (이나) as Go Yang Mi
- Jo Han Joon (조한준) as Park Moo Sool
- Kim Dong Gyoon as Kwak Kyun Woo
- Han Soo Min (한수민) as Geum Joo Hye
- Nam Ji Hyun as Shin Sun Hae
- Hwang Sun Hee (황선희) as Ma Ri Sol
- Min Ji Oh as Kang Bo Ra
- Kim Gyu Jin (김규진) as Shim Byung Chun
- Park Sang Hoon (박상훈) as Shin Sun Do
- Kang Min Hyuk as Hwang Yeon Doo
- Park Jung Geun (박정근) as Kang Dong Bo
- Marco as Marco
- Sung Chang Hoon (성창훈) as Ricardo
- Song Yi Woo as Jo Ah Ra
- Seo Dong Soo as Professor Kang
- Lee Jin Ah as Jun So Hyung
- Yoo Byung Sun (유병선) as Min Hyun Gyo
- Lee Sun Ah as Ah Young
- Yum Dong Hun (염동헌) as Ah Young’s dad
- Choi Sung Joon as Doctor Hong
- Kim Min Seo as Park Da Bin